3FC Loans UK is a registered Trading Name of 3FC UK which is an Appointed Representative of 3FC Loans UK, and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number: 777466. 3FC Loans UK is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number: 3FC Loans UK is registered in England and Wales Registered Office; licenced by the Information Commissioners Office, (registration number ZA246933).
Here at 3FC Loans UK we are aware about how important your privacy is and based on this we have implemented measures which will ensure any personal data that is obtained from you by visiting our website will be processed and maintained in line with accepted principles of good information handling. In addition to this it will also be processed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Contained within this statement and set out below are details of the type of information that we at 3FC Loans UK may hold about you, our customer, how we obtain and process any information we may have and, most importantly, how we will protect your privacy.
How we may contact you
Unless you state otherwise to us, lenders, third parties and other brokers (see further section on How we keep you informed may contact you via telephone, email, post, SMS, automated messages or fax.
How you contact us
Please contact us via contact details provided within this website.
How we keep you informed
- The information/data that we would normally collect from you is as follows:
- Residential address
- Residential status
- Date of birth
- National insurance number
- Email address (if applicable)
- Telephone number (home, mobile, work)
- Income details
- Details of bank account
- What you do on our website; the results of this will be used to show 3FC Loans UK examples of which parts of our website are most and least used (please refer to Cookies paragraph).
However if you register with us, have a question about our services or alternatively choose to send an email to [email protected], we may also collect the above personal information/data in this in order for us to respond to your enquiry. We may also receive personal information from 3rd parties, which enables us to offer identified potential customer products and services, who have expressed interest in our products and services. Any information/data obtained from 3rd parties is checked in regards to accuracy and we will endeavour to check your information with you on occasion.
Ensuring your personal details & or preferences are kept up to date
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information we have on record for you is kept up to date and correct. If you do require any of your information to be updated then please contact us as soon as possible so that we can ensure it is corrected. If you require your preferences to be updated, please contact our Compliance Manager as soon as possible (details set out below within Contact paragraph).
How we use your Personal Information
- Information that is collected by us, 3FC Loans UK, will be recorded electronically and may be used by us in the following ways:
- To verify customers identity and credit standing and to enable us to consider and process your application for a loan or other products or services.
- To assess your credit history and confirm your employment details and to collect unpaid loans and debt that may be owed by you to us.
- To extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics for our own internal purposes (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, and market and product analysis).
- To detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraud and related activities.
- To develop, manage and market products and services to meet our customers needs and to contact customers regarding products and services that may be of interest and to determine the eligibility for different products and services that our customers may be interested in.
- To contact you in connection with your enquiry.
- To update this website to better meet our client needs in the future.
- To help 3FC Loans UK to carry out admin and service your account.
- As some of our affiliates who form part of our group are based outside of the UK then we may use your information outside the UK. If we do use your information outside the UK we ensure we have established levels of protection to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
iii. Your data may be used for other purposes, including but not limited to, data validation, enhancement, product marketing/sales, information verification, modelling, identity verification, suppression, tracing and to the extent permitted by law, individual reference or lookup services, by 3FC Loans UK and selected 3rd parties.
Fraud prevention agencies & credit referencing
Upon application to us we may use both fraud prevention agencies and credit referencing agencies to help us make relevant decisions. This section has been reduced down into a simple explanation of how we will use your personal information/data regarding credit referencing agencies and fraud prevention agencies. Further information on fraud prevention agencies can be obtained from the 3FC Loans UK Compliance Manager. If you do choose to contact the Credit Reference Agency (CRA), please bear in mind that the information held may not be the same throughout the UK so it may be useful to contact all CRAs. A small fee may be charged when information is requested. This fee currently stands at £2.00.
We will make the following checks about yourself and others:
- Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs) when this type of check is made a footprint will appear on your credit file, this can be seen by other lenders. CRAs will provide us with shared credit information, fraud prevention information and public information; this information will include the electoral register.
- Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs) when we assess your application we will also check customer identities in order to prevent fraud and crime against customers; this also includes money laundering. We may also make additional searches over periods of time with CRAs and FPAs. This ensures that our records are kept up to date with any vital information. This information will then be used to ascertain whether to continue with your credit or any future credit that may be available. As we have an obligation to comply with responsible lending, FPAs and CRAs assist us in doing so.
- Joint Applications. If you, the customer, make a joint application or you advise that you have a spouse or financial associate, your customer records will be associated and linked together. This will ensure that the agreement has been made from both applicants to discuss and disclose information. A link will also be made with CRAs; the link will remain until one or both applicants inform and apply with the CRA for a disassociation to end the link.
- Information sent to CRAs Information received by CRAs will be recorded by them. If after an application with us you take out a loan, the activity and details of management of your account will be passed onto them. In the event that you take out a loan with us and fail to repay back the full funds required this will also be recorded with the CRA. In this case information may be passed onto other companies by CRAs and FPAs in order to locate and trace you in order to recover any outstanding debts. We must warn you that if this does occur then this will remain on your record for 6 years once a case has been closed by either settlement or default.
- Inaccurate information provided by you. False or inaccurate information if given by yourself will be brought to the attention of FPAs or other relevant companies who deal in fraud/crime prevention. The same applies if we suspect fraud or false or inaccurate information has been supplied. Any reported instances may also be accessed by law enforcement agencies i.e. HMRC, regulatory bodies or the police, for use to prevent any possible fraud and money laundering for the following:
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
iii. Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
- Information recorded outside the UK we may use and get access to information outside of the UK that has been recorded and reported by fraud prevention agencies.
- Information/data usages for other purposes if you have given permission for your information to be used for other purposes, in limited circumstances your information may be used for other purposes when required by law or under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Do we share your information with third parties?
In addition to the above we may also, on occasion, share your information/data with other parties who are not within our group; if they are not named in this policy we will seek your approval first.Information may be transferred to third parties which may be located outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that your personal information is protected to the level of standards in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If your information is shared with a third party, we will instruct and state restrictions which will protect your information. Our third party partners will also have their own privacy policies which we recommend that you refer to them.
If we do share your information with parties outside of our group this may be for the following reasons:
- To assist in finding you a loan. As we are a finance broker our services are often provided in conjunction with other partners. To assist you in finding a product/service we would need to provide these partners with your information in order for us to help you.
- Our staff and agents will require your information in order to carry out a service for you on behalf of us.
- If you wish to be provided with details of special offers and promotions, we outline this in the section called How we keep you informed.
- In order to protect our business along with our group of affiliated companies and possible others. Your information may be shared with third parties when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or protect our rights or another person rights, property, or in fact safety. We may need to exchange information with third parties i.e. law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies or other lenders; if this is the case it will protect us against fraud and also reduce any risks exposed to.
- If the occasion arises whereby our company changes ownership or assets, then the new proprietors will need access to your information in order to continue with operations and to run the company effectively. This would cover shareholders and other companies where the agreement of transfer has been established.
Confidentiality & security
3FC Loans UK recognises the importance of keeping personal information/data from a confidentiality and security aspect; due to this we have introduced specialised rules, measures, specialist technology and implemented security policies to ensure that your information is protected. Whilst we make every attempt to protect your information there are still risks involved when inputting your information online and we need to make you aware of this. We would also confirm that any and all such third-parties that we share your data with are bound by contract to maintain the security and integrity of your Personally Identifiable Information. As such we would only request further sensitive information online in certain circumstances so please refrain from inputting sensitive information unless we state otherwise to do so. Please be advised that, although 3FC Loans UK takes all reasonable precautions to protect your data, no data storage or data transmission security is guaranteed. Accordingly, 3FC Loans UK cannot, and does not, represent, warrant, or guarantee the complete security of any data storage or data transmission. You agree that your access to and use of this Site and your use of 3FC Loans UK services, which necessarily includes data storage and data transmission, are done at your own risk.
Can you access the information we hold about you?
Yes, under certain circumstances you will be able to access the records we hold about you. If you request this information then we ask that you submit your request in writing to us along with a fee for £10. If you require information from separate affiliates within our group then you will be required to request each in writing and pay separate fees for each request.
How long do we keep your information for?
The amount of time we hold your information for depends on the basis it was provided by you to us; please see the following examples:
- If you request that we do not contact you for advertising and marketing reasons, then we still may need to keep your information as this would reflect your preferences.
- Information is also kept relating to any transactions you may enter via our website, this information will be kept for a minimum of 6 years which will commence at the end of the relationship. We are required to do this to ensure that if any disputes or complaints are raised, then we have your information to enable us to address the complaints or disputes. Your information will be kept, however it will be purely for business needs.
- In order to provide you with a service we will be required to keep your information whilst we continue to provide you with a service for however long this may take us.
- Another reason for us to keep information about you is for legitimate business needs where relevant so we can comply with what the law states.
Usage of links to other sites
Processing of sensitive information
Should we be required to process your sensitive information, then we will notify you and seek your agreement prior to us doing so. Sensitive information about our customers under the Data Protection Act 1998 includes the following:
- Health conditions
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinion or trade union membership
- Sexual orientation
- Philosophical beliefs
- Religious beliefs
- Suspected or proven criminal activity (which includes proceedings)
- How to find & control your cookies:
You can manage your Cookie preferences through your browser settings. Help and advice on how to do this can be obtained from the following website:
- Google & Associated Service: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences
- Other Third Party Advertisers: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
Use of other websites
When you use links to other websites which we provide to you, we recommend that you read the privacy and Cookies policies on those websites.
- Internet Explorer
Click the General tab
- Mozilla Firefox
Click the Show Cookies button
Click Show Cookies button
- Opera 8+
- To see your cookie code, simply click on a cookie to open and view it. There will be a string of numbers and text displayed. The numbers will represent your identification card; be assured that this can only be seen by the server that allocated you the cookie.
- Additional cookies information. The Interactive Advertising Bureau is an industry body that has produced a series of web pages which explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
Alternatively you can write to:
3FC Loans UK
20-22 Wenlock Road